H&M Nail Polish Review

Ever get that feeling where you want to feel girly for a day but just can't afford to go all out on all sorts of make up? I'm not a make up kinda girl and like to go au natural on my face but sometimes i just feel like it's not enough. So i have this set of nail polish (pink and glittery of course) which I bought for £2.99 from H&M not so long ago. I much prefer using the glitter colour because it looks so dainty and I feel the dark pink paint is rather bold. Also i'm bad at painting nails so it is much better with the glittery paint because it doesn't look as messy! I did try one hand with the dark pink paint but I didn't particularly like it as much as the glittery one which I love. The paint is also great quality for the price as it stayed on for quite a while (which is always great). Would definitely recommend if you are looking for an expensive nail paint!


Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner