Busfest 2014

 So last Sunday I went to the Busfest in Malvern. This is the worlds largest Volkswagen festival and this is one of the most recent years where it has become internationally popular. If anyone doesn't already know, I'm VW campervan obsessed. For as long as I can remember I have loved these slow goers. Malvern isn't too far from where I live so it wasn't too much of a detour for my dad and not to mention very little time for travel sickness, yay (I'm weak when it comes to travelling)! Not only where there so many amazingly decorated vans, but they also had a pets corner which my dad then decided to hold a tarantula. Would've loved to have stayed for the weekend at this show because there was so much going on and I loved every moment of it.
Peace out! 






Favourite van I saw



Loving the doors, if they had less DC!
More Marvel please!


Tarantula 



Comments

  1. Oh wow, I'd never heard of Busfest until I saw this and it looks amazing! I love VW campers too, I reaaaally want one, maybe one day ;)

    Definitely want to go to this next year!

    Great post :)

    Hayley x

    http://simplyhayleyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I have introduced you to this wonder! Haha same here, eventually! and thanks! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner