Weekend away

Last Friday I thought it may be a good idea to go back home for a weekend to visit my family and friends, even though the train journey was tedious it was worth it. Spent the Friday travelling back to Stafford and had a lovely few drinks with my friends that I haven't seen for ages!!!! On the Saturday I ended up going to watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie with my brother and sister, so good! And in the afternoon spent with the mother and my sisters cute little puggle! But then on the Sunday my dad decided it would be a great idea for a day trip, so guess where we ended up going as per usual? That's right, WALES! This time we only spent half the day in Barmouth with a little wonder around the town and down across the train tracks (usually going across these with my mum my sister and I make the noise of the barrier just because and it is rather amusing). Then we travelled down to Porthmaddog, and my goodness the harbour there is beautiful. I only ever remember going into the town on the way back from Snowdon or making a pitstop at the petrol station. But it was so pretty. However, Wales is not the place to travel around if you get car sickness (take that as a fair warning). But still the views were worth it.

Weekend well spent I'd say! Drinks, movie and beautiful views (which I will share below for you all to see)

Peace out guys and gals!


mamma and baba seal
The dragon looked cool


le fam

Porthmaddog Harbour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games I'm digging lately.

Birmingham German Market

Newton Faulkner