Wehey its Wednesday



So I'm back at Uni now and into my second week of lectures attempting to get used to this new routine. I have Wednesdays free of lectures so I decided I would attempt to make something of each Wednesday so today myself and my lovely boyfriend decided to go walking in Malvern on the hills. Such a good decision to go but I tell you what my legs killed after that! It's been a while since I've been hill walking because I now live in a city over the University days and sadly there are no good hill walking places like there are back home. I've never been walking around the Malvern hills before and it was really nice, not quite my usual style of views of lakes and mountains but it was close enough to that surrounding. 


So now I will leave you to enjoy the snaps of my lovely few hours.

Peace out guys!








Comments

  1. Oh my gosh - how beautiful! Great photographs - sounds like you guys had a good time! (And welcome to the blogosphere haha! Noticed that you're a relatively new blogger. If you're ever looking for a designer, I'm your girl!) xx

    Emily | Twenty-One Designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner