An unexpected occurance

Okay so last week I did something I never though I'd ever do.... I joined a gym. For those of you who do not know me, I have always opposed the idea of going to a gym. I must say it was both frightening and exciting at the same time.



I never really saw the point in a gym, I preferred the idea of home workouts with my 4 kg dumbbells from amazon and running in the summer. Then over Christmas I realised how bad I was becoming with keeping on track with exercising, so my one of my new year resolutions was to join a gym. I'll admit it is so much easier to get on top of exercising and so much more motivational. It did look rather daunting when I was joining (I'd never been in a gym before!) but my friend showed me 'the ropes' as she put it. Now I'm getting used to all the different equipments etc and loving it. Something I'd never thought I'd do and always opposing, I actually really enjoy it. The aftermath especially is my favourite part, knowing that I have accomplished something in that time period which will benefit my future.

The key to success 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner