24 Hours in Venice

 Hey guys, I'm taking a different approach today and I thought I'd share with you a place that I hope to visit at some point in the future. I love experiencing new places and different cultures, it is only recently that I have had my eyes opened to the amazement of a different country. As I have mentioned in my previous post, the last time I left the UK before this holiday was when I was 5. Now I have the excitement of wanting to experience the world, not just the UK. I thought I would tell you all about how I would spend 24 hours in a city that I have always wanted to travel to, Venice.



I would travel to Venice with my fiance and would want to see Venice with him by  my side. First off we would begin with an early start and a trip to Doge's Palace in Saint Marks Square. Doge's Palace, also known as Palazzo Ducale, holds the worlds greatest renaissance paintings. I would absolutely love to go to Doge's Palace and experience the culture of the city and what it was like at the time of the Renaissance.




We would then take a trip around on a Gondola, because it has got to be done especially if you are a couple, you've got to travel by Gondola. Obviously if I took a trip to Venice it wouldn't be complete without taking the scenic route around and travel by gondola.  I would be in awe at the beauty of the waterways around Venice it would be one of those moments not to forget and from pictures it can't be a sight to miss!


After a trip around the waterways of Venice we would take to the shops around the town itself and in particular the shops renowned for the local glass-work and the masquerade props. Following this we would then take a visit to a waterside bar and have some food and a drink looking over the waters of Venice in the evening. 


So there you have how I would spend 24 hours in Venice with my Fiance. How would you spend 24 hours in your favourite city? Comment below! I hope you enjoyed this!


Peace out!



All images taken from google, not my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Worcester Krav Maga Taster Session

Looking for Alaska - John Green