Beer for you at Beer52

Hey guys,

So it is that season for madness around town centres and all the shops are full of mad last minute shoppers. This is why I'm glad we have the internet, it saves all the hassle of busy places and you can even find some great bargains online that you wouldn't in store! Whilst doing a bit of Christmas shopping the other day I came across a great bargain, literally the online bargain booze. Beer52 are a company that send out bundles of joy, if you are into all the ales that is. I have recently had a look at one of these bundles and I an say I was above and beyond impressed. The box that arrived was even very decorative, and quite obvious as to what the company is. So if you are getting one of these boxes for your partner or a relative for Christmas, make sure they aren't in when you're expecting the delivery as it won't be much of a surprise!



I was so excited to receive this box as I had seen the quirkiness of the beer names and labels. So I had been at work for most of the day, it had been quite a long day, but when I came back I saw the box and my day went from miserable to awesome.First thing I did was open the box and see what wonders were inside, even Oryx the kitty was excited to see what was inside (probably even more eager than myself but he is weirdly obsessed with boxes). So we unpacked the box and beer by beer and I was so impressed. The artwork on the bottles was quite extraordinarily quirky and fun!









I mean, look at this.... Santa has had a bit too many. Not to mention the box included a Ferment magazine (which should usually be £4.99). The box is great value for what you get, and even better if you use my discount code, HOBBIT10, you can get £10 off when you sign up! This makes me feel all elf like helping you all out with a little discount, after all it is the season of giving.





So, the next step from looking at the outside was the tasting of the ales. Myself and the fiance sat down to enjoy a good ale or two. It was quite a bit of a shock to being with because we have both been drinking lager for a while and moved onto the ale, as you can imagine it was quite different to what we are used to. Personally, I usually only drink ale when I go camping in Cornwall in the summer once a year so it was quite strange drinking this around winter time. Although it did warm up the insides quite a bit.




If you do know anyone who loves ale this would be a perfect present for them to indulge in on Christmas Day. You can sign up to get this item monthly or you can buy it as  one off gift, perfect as a Christmas present! So whether you are looking for more gifts for Christmas or just something nice to treat yourself or family/friends once a month, have a browse on Beer52's website to see what they have to offer. Oh, and don't forget to use my unique discount code just to make this Christmas a little easier for you all!



I hope you enjoyed reading this, I've got to say after writing this I quite fancy a pint now! Hope you enjoy and please do have a beer on me!

Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Worcester Krav Maga Taster Session

Looking for Alaska - John Green